COPA & CHPTA are pleased to announce we will be hosting a fun day on the greens on Thursday, June 1st, 2023. Once again we will head out to the course at Richmond Hill Golf & Country Club for golf and networking. To ensure everyone’s safe enjoyment of this event we will be adhering to all COVID-19 guidelines in place at that time.
With your registration, each golfer will receive the following:
- Golfer Breakfast before tee-off
- Shotgun Tee Off* at 8:00 a.m.
- Bucket of balls for the driving range
- Snack on the course
- Competition holes (prizes will be e-mailed to the winners)
- Scoring results
- 2 drink tickets on the course
- Mix-and-Mingle Cocktail Reception to follow
* Note: A staggered start will be implemented in case COVID-19 mandates or golf course requirements do not allow for a shotgun start. In the case of a staggered start, tee-off times will be emailed to you (first come, first served), and we will adjust the food & beverage to accommodate.
There are no cancellations or refunds for this event after May 20, 2022 (unless cancelled by the course or organizer). Substitutions are allowed until June 1. Please advise any food allergies by May 20th!
As always, we do have sponsorship opportunities. All sponsors will receive pre- and post-event mention in all event communications and their logo on the event page, as well as applicable signage at the tournament. Available sponsorships are as follows:
- Competition Hole Sponsorship: $200 (includes $50 Gift Certificate) +HST
- Golf Cart Signage: $250 +HST company name and logo on each cart
- Breakfast Sponsorship: $500 +HST – logo on all breakfast bags
- Drink Ticket Sponsor: $500+HST – logo on drink ticket
- Lunch Sponsor: $1000 +HST – logo on lunch ticket
- Treat Sponsor: $300 + HST – logo ticket per golfer
- Food & Beverage Sponsor: $1,500 (same items as Lunch and Breakfast sponsor)
- Golf Prize Gift Certificate: $500 + HST – gift cards for best foursome and most honest foursome
Please contact Nicole Gamble if you would like to sponsor this event.