COPA along with our partners from the CHPTA, will be conducting a presentation via Zoom on May 17, 2022 from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ET on current trends in online shopping, evolving consumer behaviour and what challenges and opportunities these present for Canadian businesses.
Our presenter will be Hemant Sangwan, a full-time professor of Marketing at Seneca College and a Lecturer in the Master of Business Analytics and Master of Management in Artificial Intelligence at the Schulich School of Business at York University. He has served clients across industries for 12+ years – CPG, retail, financial services, and telecom, both in Canada and international markets. Using his exceptional knowledge in problem formulation, project management, data interpretation & translation, growth strategy, branding, pricing, CRM, and new product development he is able to deliver solutions with a problem-solving approach.
In this session, Hemant will cover:
- Current trends in online shopping in Canada (and what it means for online retailers)
- Evolution in Consumer Behaviour
- Multicultural Consumer Environment: Desire and obligation to support local as global citizen
- Economic challenges forcing permanent change in shopping behaviour
- What should Canadian businesses do?
- Challenges and Opportunities in Online Retailing
COPA Members – redeem your free pass!
Current COPA Members will receive 1 FREE pass to attend this session; additional passes are only $25.00 per person. Non-members may join us for $150.00 per person. HST extra on all passes. If you haven’t paid your dues, please contact Nicole Gamble at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-624-9462 ext.223 to receive your FREE pass.
Thank you to our sponsor: